Are you in search of a custom-built, single family home nestled just outside of downtown Round Hill, Virginia? If so, then this is the perfect home for you! It features 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, spanning across over 4,000 square feet, on a 10+ acre homesite. Located at 17016 Simmental Lane, this gorgeous (and spacious!) home won’t be on the market for long, so if this blog post strikes your interest, don’t hesitate to reach out to me quickly at email@example.com!
As a custom build, this home has unique features throughout that make it both comfortable and beautiful. It has loads of windows and natural light which only serve to enhance that open and airy feeling throughout the home. With three finished levels to spread out across, there really is room for everyone to be comfortable and happy.
Got a chef in the family? Take advantage of an updated kitchen and granite countertops. And for those who are looking for that cozy and comfortable touch as well, the gas fireplace and custom carpentry in the living room will make you feel at home immediately.
A few more notable features that I love about this home:
- It has a lovely deck, patio and fenced garden, tastefully decorated with birdhouses and a water wheel pond.
- The master suite includes a new upgraded shower and large Jacuzzi tub – perfect for relaxation at any time.
- Includes a 2-car garage with an attached workshop and an 8×12 shed out back for all your storage needs.
- Located close to two golf courses, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and backs to Catoctin Ridge near the Appalachian Trail.
- Opens with a stamped concrete path and new travertine stone porch.
Here are a few more shots of this home:
So, yes – if you’re in search of the perfect single family home in Northern Virginia, this might be just what you’re looking for. Especially if you’ve got kids and you’re in search of a public school education that will set them up for success. 🙂
ABOUT ROUND HILL
Located in Western Loudoun County, Round Hill has all the coziness of a small town, but with the added convenience and comforts of Northern Virginia. It’s one of my favorite communities in the region because of this balance of accessibility and also peace. It’s about 50 miles west of Washington, DC, so while that may be on the top end of the commutable distance, it’s not impossible (especially with the Ashburn Silver Line station on the Metro planned to be open in Spring 2021). There are also plenty of great jobs to be found in surrounding towns like Leesburg or Ashburn, or throughout Fairfax County.
The town itself is small and quaint, with a gas station, fire station, post office, and small diner within town limits. Luckily, neighboring Purcellville is just a short drive away and has a number of grocery stores, restaurants, medical facilities, shopping, and more. However, if the peace and quiet of the country is what you seek, you will surely find it in Round Hill. If you’re not local, but are considering if this could be the right place for you, here are a few signs that you’ll fit right in:
- If you appreciate the calmness of nature, but also the ease of paved roads.
- You’re not afraid of a little snow (or a little heat) – there are four distinct seasons here.
- You want a community that you can feel safe in, no matter the hour.
- The right combination of open space and convenience is your goal.
- The city life just didn’t do it for you.
If any of these sound like they describe you or your lifestyle, then Round Hill (or Purcellville, even!) could be the perfect town for you to live in. And maybe I’m biased, but I have to say: there are few places on the earth more inviting and comfortable than Western Loudoun.
Interested in learning more about this home? Ready to set up a private showing? Great! You (or your agent) can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an opportunity for you to see this home. But don’t wait, properties like this don’t last!